Oct. 18th, 2007
Short, spoiler-free version: oh god poor Sam but A+++++ would buy again (but not for $1.5M).
1. Well, good news and bad news. Good news: Gordon’s still in jail. Bad news: Gordon’s still breathing.
2. Aw, Sam’s soccer trophy!
3. “Don’t play with my Jesus.” Oh, this guy. This guy. I just can’t bring myself to hate him as much as Gordon. Yet. That goes double for his sidekick.
4. Oh, the rabbit’s foot is awesome. …okay, not so much the rabbit’s foot itself, it actually looks pretty gross and mangy, but the luck thing (and epic failure of same upon loss of the foot): A+++++ would buy again.
5. Sam being all O_o about said luck was adorable.
6. But not nearly as adorable as poor Sam’s reactions to the bad luck!
7. Particularly the A/C catching fire in the motel room Dean parks him in! Oh god, the poor thing.
8. You know, I think I like Bella.
9. No, seriously, someone can come along and dip Gordon in honey and feed him to fire ants any time now, that’d be fine. Fortunately, Jeebus Man and his friend seem a little… well, inept. Although I do love Jeebus Man’s bumper stickers. I guess he can stay for now.