Oct. 11th, 2007
oh god the spoilers
1. Ordering a pizza, Sam? A PIZZA. IN A RESTAURANT. Honey, you can do better than that. Worst. Cover story. EVAR.
2. “Does that make me Pokey?” oh god, I died.
3. Wait. What. Oh no. Oh my God no way. Oh my God it’s possible OH MY GOD DEAN SPAWNED
3a. OH GOD SOCCER MOMS CHECKING OUT DEAN’S ASS, DEAN GOING O_o OVER SAME, I LOL’D SO HARD
4. Oh shit, it’s Amazing Demon-Killing Knife Girl again. And she’s, uh, kind of skanky. But hey, maybe we get to find out what the hell was up with the YED and Mary!
5. GAAAAH EVIL VITAL FLUID-SUCKING CHILDREN
6. oh god that child is Dean’s mini-me, blood test or no blood test, maybe the knack for identity theft has woven itself into Dean’s DNA, maybe his little wigglies swiped some other leather jacket biker guy’s social security number or something on the way to meet the egg
7. Have I mentioned that the changelings creeped my shit out? The lamprey mouths, for one thing. And the showing up in mirrors, for another; I know I’ve mentioned the old mirror creeps that led to me twitching for an hour after a certain bit of Silent Hill 3, creepy shit showing up in mirrors and not in real life makes my skin crawl, augh augh augh.
8. Actually, I was a little disappointed that Ben wasn’t Dean’s kid myself. NO MATTER. SEE #6.
9. Oh wow, what the fuck, they’re all dead. o_O
9a. Oh wow, I figured not human, but I wasn’t thinking she was a demon, holy crap. Which led me to a brief but overpowering desire to see a Mystery Demon Chick-on-Megdemon catfight someday. Oh please. Oh please let’s have two demons beating the shit out of each other.
9. oh, is this going to be the SPN take on the Monkey’s Paw legend? I would quite like that, there haven’t been nearly enough plain old cursed objects in this show. ♥