Also: HOLY SHIT. They packed SO MUCH AWESOME into this episode.
- Wasn’t Ben’s mom’s name Emily too? …oh shit yes, it sure was.
- SON OF A BITCH, there’s Richard there to see wee baby Locke. Eyeliner and all. HOLY SHIT.
- Also, I found it most interesting that not-quite-so-wee Locke appears to have genuinely freaked Mr. Eyeliner of Immortality out with the knife.
- o hay Horace! Horace, who as you might recall, found Roger and Other Emily and wee baby Ben? Horace who is now not making a lot of sense because he’s been dead for twelve years and chopping down the same tree over and over, who is finding Locke? Ain’t that something?
- I get a little chill every time Locke says “don’t tell me what I can’t do.” Seeing his teenage self bust out with that after saying “oh HELL no” to Mittelos Science Summer Camp (y helo agin, Richard!) just kind of made me go \o/!
- “Destiny is a fickle bitch.” Oh fuck, I really am starting to really like Ben.
- OH HOLY FUCK CHRISTIAN IN THE CABIN. …OH HOLY FUCK CLAIRE IN THE CABIN! Who else was getting a serious Black Lodge vibe from that cabin? Because damn.
- And here we have Locke in rehab, getting a pep talk from the orderly pushing him around… who turns out to be MATTHEW FUCKING ABBADON, holy living shit
- …move the island
- MOVE THE ISLAND
- HA HA OH WOW THAT’S AN AWESOME TURN OF EVENTS THERE.